Re: Wolfsberg Edition Jetta

I recently purchased a 1998 Jetta Wolfsberg Edition, which is basically a
GT with a few extras. It has the 4 banger (wish I had that 6!). In
addition, I believe the following were special on the W.E.:

Tinted rear lenses
Power sun roof
CD changer/premium audio
Better front seats with more support (cloth)
Color matching door handles and mirrors

I did not compare the W.E. and the base GT very closely, but this is what
I recall the differences were. The seats were the main seller for me, the
side bolsters offer more support than the normal seats (I like a firm
ride). My W.E. does not have power windows (well, at least the weight
savings helps a bit!). The car is fairly quick with the 5 speed, the
automatic was not to my liking. Since I had a certain price in mind, the
VR6 was not an option for me.

If you have any specific questions let me know, and I'll take a look when
I get the car back. Now THAT is another story all together!!

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Earl Ingalls wrote:
> I just started seeing TV commercials for a Wolfsberg Edition of the Jetta.
> Anyone care to comment on the trim levels of this car compared to the GLX?

- -Mitch
Mitchell Leben	           Owner of movies@leben.com mailing
mitch@leben.com		     list for movie reviews and chat. Send
http://www.leben.com/lists    'subscribe movies' to majordomo@leben.com