RE: So I am stupid with my new GLX

This thread came up a few months ago; why it has popped up again I'm not
sure.....

Anyway, I probably should have done it that way, but I didn't know any
better and I was anxious at the time to get the thing working, so what I did
was splice the wire with constant power (red wire) using a small splicing
cap. This way works, although I'm not sure if this drains the battery enough
to matter. If I ever open up the dash again for some reason, I'll probably
resplice it to switched power.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue