RE: HELP!!!!!

You will not get 2" lowering with the Shine setup, unless you specifically
ask them to cut the springs down (they don't recommend it though). If all
you want is lowering, get the Neuspeed (H&R) ones from New Dimensions. Oh,
and BTW, the stock shocks won't last long with lowering springs, so get the
whole package (springs + shocks) at one time.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue