Re: So I am stupid with my new GLX

Kevin,

The white wire coming out of the FUBA adapter can be plugged directly into
the VW factory wiring harness.  On the end of the white wire there should be a
small metal clip.  I assume you got a Crutchfield wiring harness so use
that to determine which slot to plug the white wire into.  The blue power
antenna wire on the Crutchfield wiring harness should meet up with an open
slot on the VW factory harness.  Slide the white wire into the open slot on
the VW harness.
.
Best of luck.

James