Re: Slow list...

I don't think that it's that weird that there haven't been a lot of messages.  It's a weekend, everyone has probably been out driving, instead of sitting at work playing with their E-mail.  Just my theory, but I know I didn't get any homework done.

Philip

Eric Wang wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
>      I haven't gotten much over the last few days either.  But since I've gotten all these complaints about this, I guess the system is still working.  So, to enliven this mailing list, I have something to say that actually pertains to the Jetta VR6:
>      I just put in an Autotech Q-Chip a few days ago.  The results have been awesome!  The throttle response is so much better now.  Does anyone know how much extra horsepower this thing adds alone?  I'm also getting a Remus exhaust and a K&N air filter s
> oon, so I hope to get even more power.
>
> - Eric
> 1994 Black Vento VR6
>
> P.S. It seems strange that so few messages have been sent over the past few days.
>
> Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
> http://www.mailexcite.com

- --
Philip Mueller                                            _
Mueller2@acad.wit.edu                                  ()/
                                                 /
http://geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5626/