Slow list...

Hey everyone,

     I haven't gotten much over the last few days either.  But since I've gotten all these complaints about this, I guess the system is still working.  So, to enliven this mailing list, I have something to say that actually pertains to the Jetta VR6:
     I just put in an Autotech Q-Chip a few days ago.  The results have been awesome!  The throttle response is so much better now.  Does anyone know how much extra horsepower this thing adds alone?  I'm also getting a Remus exhaust and a K&N air filter soon, so I hope to get even more power.

- - Eric
1994 Black Vento VR6

P.S. It seems strange that so few messages have been sent over the past few days.

http://www.mailexcite.com