99 jetta wolfsburg

This message is for all those in the southern NY and northern NJ area.
I have already asked one person on the list for this favor (Thanks
Chris) and I thought it would make more sense to ask the rest of you as
well.
I recently  (a month ago) ordered a 99 Jetta Wolfsburg in silver arrow,
5 spd, with sunroof, and New York emissions (connecticut cars have this
as well) from a dealer in NJ.  However the dealer has been   telling me
"the car will be here any day now" for three weeks.  With no  real
estimate on its arrival date I am beginning to look elsewhere.  I have
talked to dealers in four states and have had no better luck.  So my
favor to all of you is that if you happen to see one in a dealer let me
know. Thanks in advance!

James
99 Jetta Wolfsburg (hopefully)
jmc311@hotmail.com