RE: NEW Car} What should I buy ?

I totally agree on your choice for the under $50,000 category.  When I
went to buy my GLX, I had just gotten a nice raise and bonus at work and
was trying to push out of my mind any thoughts I had that I could afford
an M3 ... oh well, that'll be the next ride.

I guess my point was that although I'm very happy with the features the
GLX has to offer, more than my buddy's MB 230, it annoys me that I spend
all the money that I did and I'm already hearing rattles, speaker covers
are a little loose etc.

Oh well ...

Steve