Re: Bounces????

Mr. List Maintainer (moi) gets a copy of every piece of undelierable mail to
all of the lists here at igtc.com.  It's hundreds of messages per week.

If your ISP _ever_ bounces back your mail with "user unknown", you
automatically get bounced.

If your ISP places a quota on the amount of mail you may receive and you are
over your quota, the mail bounces back here until you clean up your mailbox.
If you generate too many bounces (usually multiple days worth), you get
bounced.

To get "unbounced" simply follow the directions in the e-mail you receive
about being "bounced".

Regards,

-> Paul <-