Re: Euro Lightswitch

>I am sure everyone knws this but me.   were can I get a Euro light switch
>and what price range am I looking at.   also what is the instalation
>like(time/ diffaculty/ tools)

I assume that you mean the actual switch which you twist with your fingers
to turn on the lights and pull to turn on the fogs.
   If so, you're looking at about $70 for the part. Yes, it's an absurd
amount of money. This idiotic price for this piece of plastic is what has
been holding off my rear fog light project for months. I work on a very
short budget, and can't yet reconcile seventy bucks for this little
switch.
   New Dimensions has it for sale, this I know for a fact. Autotech might.
Velocity might. Mention to the guy at Timmons that you "saw their article
in ec (european car)," and they might be able to sell you one for $69
instead of the usual $73. Shop around.
   If you buy one ... get me one, too! :P
-T
'95 GLX, black on black leather
smoked side-marker lights (ND), glossy black rear trunk lid VW badge (ND),
Mintex Silverline pads (Autotech), K+N drop-in airfilter (ND), custom air
intake (myself) ...
Next on the list: smoked front blinkers, smoked front dummy reflectors,
smoked side euro blinkers (and _MAYBE_ a $70 light switch for rear fogs).

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/