License plates

ALLO.
   You might not want to divulge this information, but I'll ask just
the same.
   Who has a neat license plate?
   I was tossing some ideas around for a custom license plate I might
get when I next register my '95 GLX. The Maine plate has a maximum of
seven characters. Here's what I thought up:
   MOVE
   DRIVE
   DRIVER
   DRVR FND

   The last two are kind of based on the Drivers Wanted theme. Any
thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas? Cool plates? Much obliged.
-T
'95 GLX, black on black(leather). Some styling, some performance mods.

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/