O Happy Day II

Brian asked:

From: "Brian Koder" <briankoder@email.msn.com>

Congrats on your problem solved!!  question for you about you DRLs,   how
easy and how much?  and how easy is it to take off the badges?   thank you
       Brian

Brian, I just yanked relay #173(?), guys help me here, I'm getting
old and don't remember very well.  You lose your parking brake
indicator on your dash, but I'm not that old that I don't remember
when the parking brake is on, even so, my car reminds me when I do.

I only took off the VR6 badge on the back and the "clip on" badge on
the grill.  Wait until a good hot day (which we've had 30 of here in
Dallas) and slowly peel off the badge.  I would avoid using the
"fishing line" trick since I think this causes small scratches in the
paint.  Take any residual glue off with WD-40 and wax, wax, wax, and
wax once more.  No one has a clue what GLX stands for here in Dallas,
the land of Bimmers and Lexi, and I liked the balance of Jetta on
one side and GLX on the other.

Bill