RE: [clubh2o] Window Cleaning

My tint installer recommended water with a little isopropyl alcohol (I used about 2 tablespoons to 12 oz) in a spray bottle. I wipe it down with a cotton wash cloth, turn to a dry side for final wipe. It works!! Water spots on the outside come off easily with "Nothin's Better" (white powder, try a hardware store, follow instructions.

Randal Dawson
97 GLX
Sacramento