RE: Update on AC woes

I like the way you think man!!  Fight the power!!!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 Personal ICQ Web site / Pager
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)