ECU# the easy way

Hey all......I just had my windshield replaced (with one with the tinted strip in it none the less) today and I looked over to see how the guy was doing I realized he had the "Drip tray" out from the bottom of the w/shield.  Seeing how the ECU# was now visible, I asked the guy if I could pop in there for a moment to get some #'s....I heard some people say that they buggered up their  "so called screws" so I saw this as a bonus opportunity!!  If you have to have the W/S replaced and haven't gotten your ECU# yet do it then!
So now it looks like Garrett time!  (could someone give me his # so I can order?)
P.S.  I just received a "refund" check from my insurance company (State Farm) for over billing last year (surprise!) and it covers all but $14 of the chip!!
YIPPEE!!
Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net or vwjetta97@hotmail.com
ICQ#7958410 Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)