RE: New EQ on the way...

I totally agree for I am about to do the conversion myself!!  Any info any
of you can give would be great!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 Personal ICQ Web site / Pager
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~KICK ASS!!~ (Cartman)