RE: new pics

Can't give you specifics right now as I'm not looking at it, but you need to pop the plug wires out of the rear channels then take out like allen screws that let that black piece come off...you don't need to remove it, just move it to get to the screws that hold the engine cover on...two or three across the back and the front just has little tabs...

>Looks like you got a touch of Yellow fever.
>I'm a red fan myself, but I do like what you've done.
>Question, How did you get the head cover off to paint it yellow?
>Personally, mine has tarnished (puke yellowed) a bit and I'l like to
>re-paint it with some red-touched lettering on the VR6-DOHC.

>Chris
>'97 GLX Windsor blue/black leather/Bose=smile
>upper strut tie

Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 Vento GLX VR6
Kenwood-PPI-MB Quart-Image Dynamics-Stinger