Re: New EQ on the way...

At 5:03 PM -0700 7/23/98, Peter Loron wrote:
>I'd be interested to hear your impressions of the Redbox pads...

I reserve to modify my comments after I get them installed, but what I
*expect* to get (and why I bought them) are twofold:

1. Better and more even braking performance and shorter braking distance
2. Reduced dust and therefore washing with harsh chemicals on my wheels,
reducing the tarnish and wear on my stock alloy wheels.

I will let you know if that is, indeed, what I get for my ~$50 USD that I
paid for the pads.

-Khan