Re: new pics

Looks Good Joel,
Looks like you got a touch of Yellow fever.  I'm a red fan myself, but I do like what you've done.
Question, How did you get the head cover off to paint it yellow?  Personally, mine has tarnished (puke yellowed) a bit and I'l like to re-paint it with some red-touched lettering on the VR6-DOHC.

Chris
'97 GLX Windsor blue/black leather/Bose=smile
upper strut tie

Joel Bell wrote:

 Finally got some pictures of my engine compartment up...what's everyone think?  I want to polish my manifold, but don't want to screw it up-I've never done any metal polishing before...Anyone done it?  I'll be leaving it on the car and working around everything...anyone know what supplies are needed?  I'd like to polish the surface of the runners and paint the channels between gloss black... http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/8433/glx.html Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 Vento GLX VR6
Kenwood-PPI-MB Quart-Image Dynamics-Stinger