Re: Suspension on the way - How to remove rear top shock nut?

Hey Matt...

   I did my suspension many months ago...  same setup you are getting .  I
like it a lot as I am sure you will as well.  As far as the rear shocks are
concerned... the nuts on top come off easy with no special tools other than a
good socket set.  The trick is to get the rear interior deck lid out in order
to get a good angle on them.  I ended up just making a small cut in the
carpet/cardboard to make a flap in order to access the assembly...  very easy
to do and easier I think then taking out the deck lid and risking future
squeaks and creaks....  easy install if you take your time and have good
tools, an extra hand is helpful as well.

   good luck...

   jeff e.
   95 Vento VR6 --->  many mods...