Re: Noises from the engine -Reply

If this is true, and even if it isn't, actually, now that VW's sales are
on the rise and they're making real money, I hope they suck in their guts
and give their cars better warranties. Bumper to bumper means just that
in my mind and 2 yrs/24 months does little to inspire confidence,
especially when it isn't REALLY bumper to bumper...

K.