Re: Rear fog lights

>Get the euro headlight switch at Timmons and mention you are a EC reader and
>you will get a discount on the switch. It should run you about $69.00.
>Timmons will also send you with the switch a jumper which will enable you to
>operate both high beams and fogs at the same time.  With regard to the rear
>fogs, they are not affected by the high beam relay and will remain on at all
>times as long as you have the switch pulled all the way out. You will see an
>orange LED come on (rear fogs) next to the green LED which are the forward
>fogs. Each light is separately switched by the euro switch.  When you hook
>up your rear fogs run a wire from the number 12 connector on the switch to
>the rear fog light.

Thank you kindly for both the info and the tip on the discount. As a
bonus,
I AM an avid european car reader, so, you know, I won't be lying or
anything.
   Thanks again!
-Tom

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/
.     .     .  q u e   h a y   s i n   m i   a m o r ? .     .     .