Rear fog lights

Here's a stupid question for you all, from the king of stupid questions.
   When you turn on your high beams, those of you who have shelled out
the $73 for the euro headlight switch and installed your rear fog lights,
do your rear fog lights turn off?
   In 90% of all cars with factory fog lights, the fogs turn off when
the highs turn on. If you see a car that you know has factory fogs, and
his lights seem a bit bright, and the fogs aren't on, he probably has
his high beams on. Flash him. He'll turn his lows on, and the fogs will
turn on, too.
   But do the rear fogs turn off when your highs are on, as the fronts
do? If so, kind of a bummer.
   I'm REALLY enthusastic about installing rear fogs in my '95 GLX ...
but not enthusiastic at all about paying $73 for the hunk of plastic
that goes in my dash. Anybody know of any discounts?
   Thanks for the info!
-Tom, who's saving his spare cash for smoked front blinker reflectors,
smoked dummy reflectors, and smoked euro side blinkers.

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/
.     .     .  q u e   h a y   s i n   m i   a m o r ? .     .     .