Re: jamex jamex jamex????

Matt,
I have the Jamex Sportsline kit on my '97 GT.  It includes shocks/struts and
springs.  I've been very happy with it and its made a big difference in
handling.  When I had my car aligned, it was close to factory specs.  I've
made other mods to the car and really enjoy driving it.  I know that most of
y'all are GLX'ers, but hope you'll accept a post from a 4-banger like myself.

Wilde11@aol.com
'97 GT -- Clarion head unit, changer, etc  -- Jamex Sportsline  -- Neuspeed
Cam, P-Flo and Strut Tower Brace -- Autothority Chip