Subject: VR6 Cabrio?
Author:  "Christoper Hartwell@bbn.com" <chartwel@bbn.com> at ESD
Date:    7/14/98 9:57 AM

Hey guys,

Is there a VR6 Cabrio on the Market that anyone knows about?  When I was
looking the only thing I could find was the 4 cyl. But I recently saw a
picture of one, is it just a VR6 badge (heres the photo) or ....... Does it
really exist. Perhaps its only available in Europe? Any ideas...

(Ps. You may need to download L-View or some other picture program from the
web to view the photo)

Chris-
98 GLX Classic Green
Kiesel Beige Leather