VR6 Cabrio?

Hey guys,

Is there a VR6 Cabrio on the Market that anyone knows about?  When I was
looking the only thing I could find was the 4 cyl. But I recently saw a
picture of one, is it just a VR6 badge (heres the photo) or ....... Does it
really exist. Perhaps its only available in Europe? Any ideas...

Another ? real quick... When you turn your fog lights on and then turn the
switch to the left it turns of the parking lights, will this then feed
directly from the battery or does it work the same as if they're on? And
will everything turn off with the ignition switch. Because my Saabs fogs
work dependently on the day-runners but if I use them independently it
feeds directly from the battery and they don't turn off with the ignition

(Ps. You may need to download L-View or some other picture program from the
web to view the photo)

Chris-
98 GLX Classic Green
Kiesel Beige Leather