Re: Colgan?? Front End Covers.

Kenny,

I have one of these bras for my 95.  I think it is the best one out
there.  It is made really well and fits like a glove.  One problem that
I found out after my first long trip with it on.  The screen that covers
the grill (and with it the big VW emblem) will strip the light chrome
finish off of you're VW emblem due to wind movement of the screen.

Thinking about it, I guess you could glue a round patch of felt to the
underside of the screen and it would protect the emblem.   Better yet,
VW should have made the thing out of metal and not cheep ass chrome
plated plastic!

BTW I need to replace mine (emblem)...anyone done this?  Do I need to
remove the grill??

Steve