Re: Colgan?? Front End Covers.

Kenny,

I've got a Colgan bra on my Jetta GLX and its fantastic.  First it
protects the hood and front fascia from stone chips, tar, etc. and
secondly the little spoilers on the hood divert bugs away from or over
your windshield.  Colgan manufactures the bra in two distinct pieces,
one covers just the hood and the other covers the front fenders and
front bumper.  Colgan also sells outside mirror bras which basically
keep your outside mirrors from being ravaged by stones.  I purchased
these Colgan products from Imparts (800) 325-9043.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX

P.S.  Each item is available separately.