Re: New to List

Michael,

Welcome!  A few brief answers to you're questions...only my personal
opinion though.

1. I have a 95 that I put a Kenwood 10 disc changer in.  I mounted it to
the underside of the rear window shelf. This locations keeps it up off
the floor and if you're changer is relatively slim it will not hamper
trunk space.  It still will skip, but you have to hit a very hard bump

2.  Dump the GA's...you won't believe the difference.  I finally got rid
of mine at 50 K (they still had 1/4" of tread left) and put Perelli
P700Z  in 205/50/15 they ride better and stick 100 times better.  This
is an older tire, so the availibility might be scetchey.  BTW they were
$68.  The GA's were $125...no contest.

3. I've not done much to mine in the power department besides the airbox
mod.  Try the Garrett chip(ask the list for address).  This seems to be
the best chip by far!
Be careful with exhaust.  With out the right combo of mods an overly big
exhaust will kill you're low end.  You need some back pressure to keep
the powerband somewhat flat.

4.  There is a guy on the list named Ken Wildman.  He has made a kit
that uses E36 lights(BMW 3 series) and a custom grill.  Ask for his name
on the list

Good luck.

Steve Harris
95 GLX