Re: New to List

Mike,

     About the power mods: I would go with a Remus exhaust, remove the
resonator, and replace it with a straight pipe.  I would also definitely
put a chip (EPROM) in.  Go with either Garrett or Autotech; I've heard
that Neuspeed is not as good.
     As for the round headlamps, you can get an extended grille for the
ABT dual round headlamps that eliminates the need for a golf hood.  This
is available from Strictly Foreign.  Someone else on the list should be
able to tell you how to contact them.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter