Re: Speeding Tickets continued

I'm not sure, but I would like to know as well.  I just rec'vd 2 citations
for speeding in Mass. (OUCH!!!!!) There is a $50 base for the 1st ten miles
over then $10 a mile every additional one.  78 in a 55 = $190   ---  50 in
a 35 = $100.  Plus you also get a very nice attitude from the state
trooper.  Both are being attested.  The first one in Aug, the second in
September.  Hopefully things go well or else.....  The 78' was a speed
trap/  When traveling in Mass do not follow a state trooper at high rates
of speed.  I was following 2 at about 80, keeping my distance respectfully
for about 20 miles, then out of nowhere WHAM the radar goes off the blues
come on, and the fat lady sings........  So yeah back to your original ??
is there any advice?????

TIA

Chris-
98 GLX Classic Green