new GLX paint problems

I've had my GLX a week last friday, and when I first picked it up
I noticed several marks where the protective tape that covers
the car at the dealership had been.  It was all along my
spoiler (and there were clearly attempts to buff it out, as there
was swirling marks and a fingerprint in the spoiler!) and down
the rear side panels.  The dealership said let it sit in the sun
that weekend and if it doesn't come out then they'll take a
look at it.  Okay, fast forward to last thursday and the marks
are still there.  I take it to the dealership and they try everything
and can't get the marks out.  Now they're saying bring it in for
two to three days and they'll fix it.  I'm assuming they mean
they'll paint it, and maybe replace the spoiler.  My real concern
is the paint job they'll do won't be as good as the factory paint
job.  Should I just do this or demand money back or a new
car or something?  They apparently tried everything they
normally do on new cars, which is use a heat gun to take off
the stickers, then if there are marks use rubbing alcohol and
the heat gun...

I'm not really sure how this works, since they wouldn't take the
tape off until after I signed off on the car, I didn't get a chance to
inspect it, so I feel like I'm being ripped off.  Any input?

Oh, and I'm ordering the CD-changer today after a few bad
experiences with Boston-area car stereo people (ranging
from: "nope, have to replace the headunit and speakers"
to "it needs more than just this VWPAN97 adaptor, we
have to run wires from the front, a protocol adaptor, etc...
$150 install." to "the CD changer is $399").

-Matt

P.S. About an hour after I sent my last message to this list
I got a few pieces of spam for the first time ever on this
account... bleh.