RE: new GLX paint problems

My '97 GT (BLACK) had this crap all over it and in very similar places to
yours....they had a detailer buff this shit out......well mostly??  Don't be
lead to believe that it ill be gone BECAUSE IT WON'T BE!  I wish you
luck.....I didn't see the crap because it was raining at delivery.....I
won't do that again!!
Good Luck!!!!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 Personal ICQ Web site / Pager
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
- I 'm working on my 'panic face' (Fox Mulder) -