Jetta & I almost met our maker!!!

HEy,
    Just wanted to relate a story. July 3 about 9PM I was headed home with
my wife and sister. I was driving my GLX and was cruising along behind a
Bronco full size (like OJs) towing a boat. We were going about 55mph on a
two lane highway. All of a sudden the Bronco veered right hard, up and onto
the grass on the right shoulder. His boat fishtailed out to the left and
then cleared the road behind him. I was watching what the truck did, and
slowed down a little to see if he would swerve back in front of me, then I
looked forward and saw headlights bearing down at me. There was no time to
think, so I just ditched the jetta in the grass behind the Bronco, I got a
quick look at the car that was about to hit me head on. It was a grand-am
(thank god I am a car geek). My sister said he was within about 2 feet of us
when we ditched into the grass.
    I got back out on the road and quickly pulled over behind the Bronco to
make sure all of us were alright. Turns out it was a young family in the
Bronco, and no damage to either car. We were going to call it in to the
police, but a cruiser pulled up before we got the chance. He asked if there
was a problem, and we told him what happened. I told him it was a Grand Am
and it turns out they had a call on the car and were trying to catch it. By
the time he parked and walked over to us, police had the guy pulled over 3
miles up the road. They asked us to drive up past and make the ID which we
were happy to do. The guy had been drunk driving (Prick!!!) and nearly cost
that young family, my wife, my sister and I our lives. . . Dickhead! I hope
he enjoys his D.U. I. charge.
    Did I mention I love the way my Jetta handles since I put in the
Bilsteins. Later, and Drive Safely.-G