attn Jeong Kim: Airbox mods

Hey Jeong,

     OK, the air pre-filter (a.k.a. snow screen, a.k.a. whatever people
want to call it) is located below my air filter element.  I have a '94
VR6.  I honestly don't know if Vee-Dub did away with the damn thing for
'98 on the GT.  But I scrapped mine (I just unscrewed 2 Phillips screws)
and it works just fine.  The thing is at the front of the bottom of the
airbox.  When you remove it, it should look like a mesh cup with a
plastic harness at the end of it.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter