Re: Airbox mods

With the recent re-emergance of the airbox mods discussion, I finally did
it.  For those of you who are weary of removing the snow screen, I highly
recommend you at least take it off and clean it out.  Inside mine, I found
most of a styrofoam cup and other assorted gunk.  Most of the screen itself
was clogged.  So far, I seem to feel an improvement.  Be it from the mods,
or just cleaning out the gunk I don't know.  But for less than 5 minutes
work, it's worth a shot.

Bryan
'97 GLX