Re: Airbath Rebuttle ( No Flames Please)

Keep in mind that the CPU in the car cant adjust properly after only 5
days. It took my car 2 weeks of driving for altitude and P-flow/airbath
vs modified ait box.  I am going to go back to the p-flow and airbath
for more testing next week after it gets out of the paint booth (rock
chips).