Killed by a Lawnmower

Well, just my luck.....

I'll be at Waterfest, but with a newly added dent in my passenger side door.
While parked at my country club, the landscaper clipped it with the lawnmower
and left a nice dent along with some deep scratches. Should be pretty cheap
and quick to fix, but the timing couldn't be any worse. I've already shelled
out the $$$$ this week to the detailer who did an amazing job on my interior,
and myself spending endless hours on the exterior. Looks like I'm out of the
Show class, but I'll still be attending the Fest.

Thanx for letting me vent,
-FlyinVR6