Damn Honda!

I hate to say it, but I almost got smoked by a stupid Honda Accord the other
night.  Thanks to my Stock chip, which has that freaking limiter.  So here's
what happened.  I am riding along minding my own business and listen to some
smooth tunes and out of no where comes this jerk riding on my bumper.  I
realize from the front of the car that its Honda, with possibly some mods.
I was doing around 60 when this guy or girl (I hope not!), I couldn't tell
because they had dark tints, pulled to left lane and started pacing me.  I
started getting pissed.  They then start pulling away and I see from the
back of the car that they had an exhaust system installed, so there was a
possibility that they could have other mods under the hood.  So as they
start pulling away I debate whether I should put them to the test or just
let them go, understanding that my car is all stock except for the P-Flo.  I
decided to blast that sucker.  So threw it into third and has I easily
passed him I smiled with joy.  I kept a distance of about four car ahead of
him.  Now I'm in 5th gear doing around 120 and guess who starts creeping up
on me.  At this time I'm screaming NOOO!!!  I'm pressing on the gas
and.....that's it!!!  I had reached the limit.  Now I realize that instead
of buying this P-Flo, which sounded great at this high speed, I should have
gotten the Garrett chip.  Anyway, luckily my exit to  I-287 was coming up
quickly and I exited the highway neck and neck with this guy.  I knew that
if my exit did not come up when it did, the guy would have slowly pulled
away as I tried to fight with my gas pedal to give me more power.  Sorry for
writing so much, I am dragging slowly through this last work day of the
week.  Everyone have a great July 4th weekend.  BTW I live 5 minutes away
from SUNY Purchase, maybe I could meet some of you list members.  Later

Frank
98 Black GLX
P-Flo out!
K&N Drop-IN!