FS: Jetta III, Golf III Brains 80% off

Anyone want a spare computer brain to have on that dark rainy night?

I have two computer brains for sale for JetaIII or Golf III, Volkswagen
part number 037 906 258 and then it says 25/92 and then it has a  Bosch
part number of 0 261 200 497. Said to be for a 93-98 vehicles.

There is no letter suffix to the VW part number on these brains and the
part number is simply that stated above. Meanwhile, tracking price
information "037 906 258 A" goes for $695 at the dealer and the "037 906
258 E" for $741.

I am selling these for $135 each, warranted for six months, and if your VW
has a different suffix number on your brain (e.g., A, E, etc.) then you may
try them and return them for full refund for any reason if they won't run
your car or are not right for you.

I have a Vanagon and don't need these brains. To see my car stuck in the
mud, check out the URL below.

Derek Drew                              New York, NY & Washington, DC
drew@interport.net
'90 Syncro Westfalia...
...seen off-road at http://www.tiu.net/~des/vw/drew/index.html

        Also seen at: http://www.pipeline.com/~tforhan/swrange.htm
                     http://4wd.sofcom.com/VW/snow.html
                     http://www.pipeline.com/~tforhan/swmassn.htm
                     http://4wd.sofcom.com/VW/Campers/Campers.html

        Note: most valuable Vanagon sites on the planet (for owners) are:
                    http://gerry.vanagon.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?S1=vanagon
                    ftp://gerry.vanagon.com/pub/