From: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: another sick VW creation
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 10:44:33 -0400

Last week I offered a link to a historically significant (yet sorta
mildly-tuned) Golf. This week I've got the real thing. Sorry, it still
isn't a Rocco, but this guy's car is the epitome of VW pocket rocket.
What we've got here is a twin turbo/twin intercooled 380hp VR-6, 6-speed
Synchro AWD....

............. VW Fox station wagon!!!!

http://www.180sportsclassics.com/race/sakis.htm

Of course it is being built for the most extreme form of motorsport in
the world, PRO Rally! I'll give the full report on the car when I race
this dude in two weeks.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Next rally is June 6th -7th through the Tioga State Forest in North
Central Pennsylvania.