Re: ND VDO Guage Panel..

The only problem with this is that it causes the e-brake handle to be
twisted to one side and will eventually cause the  e-brake sensor to not
function, leaving the e-brake light on the dash lit all of the time.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:59:58 -0700 SWHARRIS@earthlink.net writes:
>I shove my Big Gulps in between the passanger seat and the E-brake
>lever.  So far, no Exon Valdez incedents have occured...thank God.
>You
>do have to remove it if you intend to park or incase you feel the urge
>to do any Walter Rhorl(sp) impressions at the apex of the next gravel
>road sweeper.
>
>Happy gulping
>
>Steve

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]