Re: Euro Light Switch & Others

Ron Magers wrote:

> I'm thinking about getting the Euro Light switch for my '95 GLX. Has anyone
> on the list done this for a '95. The dealer can get the switches for $60.
> One says for DRL(maybe no relay?), the other w/o DRL's. I would really
> rather dump the DRL's. Any part numbers would be helpful.
>
> Also, what's the normal tire pressure on the GLX's with Goodyear GA's. I
> don't seem to have the sticker on the front door.
>
> Later,
>
> Ron
> '95 Jetta GLX
> Q-chip (soon G-chip and K&N Filter)

Hey Ron,

   I did this on my 95 GLX and it was very easy.  I disabled the DRL's
and also put the jumper in to be able to have the high beams and fogs
etc....   Did not take long.  If you need the relay numbers that I took
out e-mail me.  FYI I also did the rear fog.  Takes a little more time
but not that hard.

  good luck,

  jeff
  95 Vento VR6