Looking for example suspensions

I am trying to decide what sort of suspension to get.  And instead of
starting an insane thread, I would prefer to ride in some examples
around here (the Bay Area).  I am trying to decide between Boge and
Bilsten.  So if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."