Re: Looking for example suspensions

On Jan 26,  4:01pm, ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: Looking for example suspensions
>      No comparison.  The Bilsteins are the best fixed damping shock on the
>      market hands down.  The boges are very good but the Bilsteins are
>      better, and in my mind worth the extra $$$.  They also come with a
>      life time replacement warranty.
>-- End of excerpt from ANDREW_ATWELL@HP-PaloAlto-om20.om.hp.com

Is your car set up with them?  If so, could you give me a ride some time?

Thanks,
John

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."