Re: Looking for example suspensions

Hey,

I just put some Bilstein Shocks and Struts in my 97 Vento GLX.  I can't
tell you how much I enjoy driving the car now.  The traction is so much
better it almost feels like I am excelerating even quicker. I still have
the stock tires installed.

The key is the springs.  I think that the shocks and struts between the
Bilstein and Boge are really close in performance.  I know of a guy that
had the Neuspeed sport springs and they sucked.  I guess it all depends
what you are looking for.  The best in my opinion it the H&R Full Race
springs.  This is what I installed this last weekend.  It is a little
bumpy but really fun.  It is so responsive. They are the same thing as
the Neuspeed Race Springs.  H&R makes them for Neuspeed.  There are a
few tricks to install the rears so let me know when you do this.  It is
imperative that you take the time to do a few extra steps.  It will save
you time after the install.

The car really looks cool to about a 1.75 drop in the front and 2.25 in
the rear ( Bilstein is adjustable in the rear for height only ).  Even
with the stock rims and tires it attracts many people.  I cant wait till
my 17" TSW VX1's are here.

Later

Bryan Billings

97 Vento GLX/7k
> > Boston Green
> > Racing Cloth Interior
> > Neuspeed Upper strut Bar
> > Neuspeed P-flow
> > Neuspeed Chip
> > Bilstein Shocks and Struts
> > H&R Racing Springs
> > Custom Exhaust with dual Ansa Tips
> > Vento GLX Badges
> > Niken Alumiumn Pedals
> > Mobile 1 Synthetic oil
> > ProLong Oil Additive (Keps her cool)208d when driven hard
> > TSW VX1 17" rims on the way

Planned upgrades in the near future:

Bigger Sway bars all the way around
BroSpeed Ceramic Coated Header