Bad Experience: AMS

While trying to order a European Headlight Switch from Advanced Motorsport
Solutions (AMS), I was startled at their dishonesty and sneaky manipulation.
The ad in European Car stated that the European Headlight Switch is $64.95
(plus shipping approximately $7) and a total cost to me of about $72.  Well
when he told me that my order came to $92, I said "WHAT?"  I then asked how
much the switch cost and he said $85!!!!  I told him that the ad said $65 and
he told me that they haven't changed the ad yet.  I didn't bother trying to
get him to honor the ad, especially if they are jacking up the price 20
BUCKS!!  That's a 30 percent increase in price, NO WAY!  Anyway, I called
Timmons and ordered the switch for $69 and also ordered an oil filter to make
the total over $75 to get free shipping.  Does anyone need a filter since I'm
still way under the 2 year/24,000 mile coverage?  Never again with AMS.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Black with Black Leather
All-Weather Package