Re: Eclipse GSX Drive (Delete if not interested)

On 1/20/98 12:29PM, in message <34C50946.41071BD6@windrunner.com>, Mark Klaus
Radelow <rpc-prod@windrunner.com> wrote:

> Drove a GSX this weekend.  Sorry but it's a pretty damn nice car.  I
> wouldn't buy one because of the fact that they are supposidly even MORE
> unreliable than our cars.  Handling was incredibly crisp and it's kinda
> cool to take wet turns like they are totally dry.  Pretty fast too.

Golly!

It's a pretty damned UGLY car too!!  Of course this can be fixed.. just order the
extra-large "basket handle" spoiler for the rear (the one that sticks up about 2 feet and
doesn't cause a rear visibility problem because it CLEARS the top of the rear window!)
and you'd be stylin'!!

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net