Re: the p-flow

Well I have a P-flow that I have had only about 3 weeks or so.  I am
sure it made about a 5-8 horse improvement over stock but then again
your improvements may vary due to the fact that I live in Colorado at
7100 feet and my GLX is starving for oxygen.  If you want to see
basically what the car would be like just unhook the two clips holding
the air box to the flow meter.(you don't need to touch the air box) Just
direct the tube so that it is free flowing.  This will be completely
without a air filter so I do suggest that you only try this for a
limited time.  You really need that filter but for this purpose no
problem. Just don't go driving down a dirt road or anything like that. I
race my GLX in Pro Solo II (autocross) at low speeds the engine heats up
and you loose about 4-6 horse.  Get this months edition of European Car
and look at the air bath.  This system works with the p-flow and the K&N
so that cold air is directed to your filter.  This is my next purchase.
But these two mods are a big improvement over stock!  Oh and as far as
sound goes when you are driving normal it sounds much like the stock but
when you step on it it sounds like a frikkin race car.  I will try to
make some recordings tonight.

Bryan Billings
97 Vento GLX
Boston Green