RE: the p-flow

ENTERING STAGGING AREA

PUTTING ON FLAME SUIT

LEAVING STAGGING AREA

ENTERING ARENA

Chris,

	I have a Akimoto Intake same thing as P-Flo just cheaper and make your own
bracket. I like the sound of it.. Granted some say you lose horse power and
I don't doubt what they say, I just like the way it scares the hell outta
pedestrians on street corners. I would say yes if you like the V-8 Sound..
If you want to keep 1-2 horsepower stay with the Stock Box, of course
NeuSpeed claims 1-2Hp increase.. So either way you are screwed... I have
one with Myron's Airbath.. I like it.. So there..

LEAVING ARENA

ENTERING STAGGING AREA

REMOVING FLAME SUIT

LEAVING STAGGING AREA